So obviously Denard Robinson’s performance against Notre Dame on
Saturday night wasn’t his best. Going 13/24 for 128 yards and FOUR
interceptions is nothing to be proud of. In fact, I bet Denard wishes
he was hiding in a hole right now. But with that being said, there
are many things much worse than that what Denard did. And I’ll just give
you ten of them:
10. Michigan’s servers on any important sign-up day: You know, you’re
trying to sign up for an Organic Chemistry study group and the second that
registration opens, the server crashes and you have to wait another
two hours before trying again.
9. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo: I really don’t think this needs much
explanation, but if you’ve never seen this show before or heard about
Alana, a self-proclaimed beauty queen, then do yourself a favor and
look her up on YouTube.
8. Yahoo! Top Stories: While these are kind of a guilty pleasure of
mine, any website that has articles such as “How to tell the
Olsen twins apart” or “Better way to tie a shoe” is bad, really bad.
7. John Clayton’s Hair: Do you think he looks at himself in the mirror
everyday and says, “Wow, my hair looks great today.” If he does, God
6. Facebook’s IPO: Pretty much everything went wrong with this. The
stock opened at $38 and is now sitting not so pretty at $22.86. Nice
job, Mark Zuckerberg.
5. Gigli: Despite production costs of $54 million for the 2003 movie,
it only grossed $6 million. Although I haven’t seen it, my guess is this
movie was just awful.
4. FoxNews: Just kidding, they’re “Fair and Balanced”…
3. Miley Cyrus: Seriously, what did Liam Hemsworth do to her?
2. The Kansas City Royals: In our lifetimes, the Royals may be the
worst sports franchise of all time. In the last 18 years, they have
had 17 losing seasons. Yeah, that’s pretty bad.
And last, but not least…
1. Tate Forcier: I don’t care how many bad games Denard has. Tate was
just horrible. He defined the Rich Rod era and I could not be happier
that he is off of our football team.
So there you have it. Let’s just hope that I won’t have to make another
list like this the next time Michigan plays.
By: Derek Wolfe
(Photo by Mike Pettigano under a Creative Commons License)