1. The repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” a year ago hasn’t had any negative impact on the military.
2. A recently discovered scrap of papyrus suggests that some early Christians believed Jesus was married, probably to Mary Magdalene.
3. Millions of Indian shopkeepers all across the country are going on strike to protest new retail regulations.
4. Chik-fil-A caved in to public pressure this week and agreed to stop donations to anti-gay organizations.
5. Candidate for Michigan Supreme Court and Michigan Law Professor Mary McCormack was somehow able to get all of the former West Wing actors to make a campaign ad for her.
6. One in five black Kentuckians will not be able to vote this November due felony convictions.
7. The International Monetary Fund, the European Central Bank, and euro-zone powers like Germany are going head to head over how to prevent Greece from going bankrupt.
By: Mike Guisinger
(Photo by antonw under a Creative Commons License)