1. Good commentary on the absurdities of the horrifying Trayvon Martin case from The New Yorker.
2. On the rise of Greek Yogurt and the great lengths Chuck Schummer is taking to subsidize the industry in New York.
3. Leaders from the U.S., U.N., African Union and France are condemning a military coup that occurred yesterday in Mali, a country whose democracy is now being threatened.
4. Occupy Wall Street returns after a long hiatus.
5. Paul Ryan’s new budget: statistically speaking, a return to the 1950s.
6. Apparently Obama knows sign language; I’m not sure there could be a more endearing video.
7. John McCain came out against an Arizona contraception law and called on Republicans to end the War on contraception and women’s health.
By: Mike Guisinger
(Photo Courtesy of sxc.hu)