Endpoint (2.24.12)By Mike Guisinger on February 24, 2012 at 2:00 pm
Here are some of this week’s best links we missed on All Things Consider:
- Jerusalem clashes as security forces enter al-Aqsa mosque compound.
- Fear rises as Iran expands their nuclear work, but The Economist takes a stand against bombing Iran.
- TIME Magazine’s lastest cover tells us that Latino voters will cast the deciding vote in the upcoming election, causing Obama to win by a landslide.
- Dutch Prince Johan Friso was caught in an avalanche in Austria last week and is in a coma. Doctors say he might never regain consciousness due to the massive brain damage he suffered.
- Are you a bit of a pyro? Then check out this gallery of amazing fire photography.
- Mexican researchers patent a vaccine for heroin addicts.
- Check out what Mitt Romney had to say about the auto industry bailout during his visit to Ford Field today.
By: Tanya Rogovyk
(Photo by Kim Seng under a Creative Commons license)