The week’s best links that we didn’t get to:
1. Amazing photos of this year’s Hajj and Eid al-Adha
2. MSA is petitioning Congress to save student aid.
4. Colorlines lays out some of the more significant outcomes of Election Day. Meanwhile, voters in Michigan’s Traverse City approved a non-discrimination ordinance Tuesday that includes sexual orientation and gender identity.
5. Two philosophers debate whether science will eventually make the humanities obsolete.
6. One tumblr explores what it would be like if the writer Cormac McCarthy were addicted to writing restaurant and store reviews on Yelp.
7. David Frum poses potential questions for the Republican candidates’ foreign policy debate tomorrow.
(Photo via jdeeringdavis under a Creative Commons license.)