The week’s best links that we didn’t get to:
1. Should the Occupy movement rally around the ideas of John Rawls?
2. An excellent economic way to understand recent restrictions on abortion: it’s all about the supply side. In related news, David Frum thinks abortion will eventually cease to be a hot-button political issue.
5. Does soda make kids more violent?
6. What do Rick Perry and pro sports teams have in common?
7. Next year, your UM email will be brought to you by Gmail.
(Image via JAMoutinho under a Creative Commons license)