The week’s best links that we didn’t get to:
1. A federal judge has dismissed the Detroit city employee pension system’s challenge to the Emergency Financial Manager law. Another challenge in the Ingham Circuit Court is ongoing.
4. A pessimistic take on Occupy Wall Street
5. An open letter to guys (and girls!) about how to get laid without being a jerk
6. Though we face a possible double-dip recession, executive pay continues to rise.
7. Vladimir Putin has announced his intention to unite the former Soviet states in a Eurasian Union.
8. A map of same-sex couples around the country
(Image via paul (dex) under a Creative Commons license.)