The week’s best links that we didn’t get to:
1. Governor Snyder’s popularity has plummeted among Michigan voters.
2. Is Obama’s decision to involve America in the UN intervention in Libya unconstitutional?
3. The Affordable Care Act had its first birthday this week. Here are the basics of how health care coverage works under this law.
4. One in five women in the Air Force report having been sexually assaulted.
5. A bill under consideration in the Michigan legislature would fine teachers for striking.
7. Could we have capitalism without capitalists?
8. Maybe preschool should be a little less like school.
(Photo by Mooganic used under a Creative Commons license.)