Spring break is upon us, and like the rest of the University of Michigan student body, we at Consider will be taking some time off for the break. We wish you a fun vacation and safe travels, and, as always, we’d like to leave you with some of the week’s best links that we didn’t get to:
1. What comes next in Egypt?
2. Four possible endgames in Wisconsin
3. Intercontinental solidarity at its best
4. Arizona has introduced yet more controversial immigration legislation.
6. With a government shutdown looming, it might be good to check out the facts and figures about how these things work.
7. Pictures from the recent earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand.
(Photo by Jeremy Bronson used under a Creative Commons license.)