The week’s best links that we didn’t get to:
1. What’s Obama’s philosophy – and how well does he stick to it?
2. In socialist Norway, entrepreneurship is thriving.
3. Support for healthcare reform is higher than you might expect.
4. And speaking of healthcare, we’ve seen individual mandates before.
5. Pictures of landslides in Brazil.
6. Facebook is now doling out even more of your private info.
8. You didn’t think it could happen: a fascinating interview on statistics.
(Image by wayne31r used under a Creative Commons license.)