LiftoffBy Aaron Bekemeyer on January 17, 2011 at 7:00 am
- The last essay that Martin Luther King, Jr., wrote for The Nation
- On Friday the citizens of Tunisia started to shake things up politically, and the situation has been changing rapidly since then.
- Denard Robinson isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
- John McCain on the Tuscon shooting
- A collaboration between the US and Israel is likely behind the the cyber-sabotage that recently struck the Iranian nuclear program.
- House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is coming to speak at UM next month.
- Glee and The Social Network cleaned up at the Golden Globes yesterday.
- Freddie deBoer thinks the political blogosphere is flying without a left wing.
- China’s Winning Schools?
- Jared Loughner was a fan of Nietzsche, but as Matt Feeney points out, the philosopher is all too often misunderstood.
- Restaurant Week is here!
UM has a ton of events going on for MLK Day. Check them out!
(Image by Matthew Simantov used under a Creative Commons license.)